Sunday, September 5, 2010

The world through her eyes...

My oldest daughter, Emma, has always loved taking pictures. I began letting her use my camera to take pictures when she was about 2 years old, she is almost 5 now, and I am pretty impressed with how great she is at it! As I have mentioned before, I love looking at the pictures she takes, and seeing the world through her eyes. I would like to start sharing them with you (hey, what can I say, I am a proud mama!)

Here are a few she took last year...

flowers on the steps
her baby sister
her proud mama!
And some of her most recent work...

a self-portrait
chasing Abby through the hall
When I see these pictures, it reminds me of a time when everything in the world was new, exciting, and special. As we get older, we become more focused on the things we must do, and forget to appreciate the little, exciting things all around us. I want to begin taking a moment each day and reminding myself of all of the wonderful little things that surround me.

No comments:

Post a Comment